Although Infunity is amazing fun (the clue’s in the title!) we’ve gone out of our way to make everything as safe as possible, and we adhere to the most stringent safety standards across the whole facility.
- Infunity does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children and cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment.
- Staff only supervise the correct use of the equipment and do not take responsibility of your children. Please supervise your children at all times in Infunity.
- We only allow 18 years + to be classed as the supervisor of children within the playcentre.
- Infunity cannot be held responsible for any loss or theft to any vehicles or contents left in the car park. You leave your vehicles at your own risk.
- Fighting, bullying, disruptive or destructive behaviour will not be tolerated at Infunity. Good behaviour is expected at all times.
- Report any behavioural concerns to a member of staff. Don’t attempt to intervene yourself.
- Please do not play in front of slide exits.
- No chewing or bubble gum within Infunity please.
- Absolutely no food or drink allowed within the play zones.
- Please do not consume your own food or drink within our premises.
- In the interest of Health and Safety, please ensure that any food debris which falls on the floor is picked/wiped up as soon as possible. Report any spillages to a member of staff.
- No shoes on the equipment.
- Socks must be worn at all times by anyone entering the play equipment.
- Long sleeves and trouser are recommended for safe play. Removal of all hard objects such as watches or belt buckles is also recommended.
- Please feel free to take pictures of your children whilst having fun… we do ask that any pictures you take, don’t include anybody else’s children. Management reserves the right to ask you to delete any pictures we find inappropriate or to stop taking pictures altogether.
- Please leave all valuables at home. Infunity cannot accept liability for loss, damage or theft of personal items.
- Children who feel unwell must not use the play equipment.
- Only children under 3 years are allowed in the Toddler Area.
- Only children under 18 months are allowed in the Baby Area
- Maximum age of 12 years in play structure.
- Height restriction of 148cm
- Please inform us if your child has any sort of accident, however minor – one of our trained first aid team will attend. This will be logged and is an important part of the on-going safety audits.
- All damages to Infunity property either accidental or deliberate must be reported to a member of staff.
- Please take care that money or valuable items do not fall out of pockets during play. If glasses are worn, slow down and take extra care.
- It is forbidden to smoke or play with fire within the play centre.
- Nappy changing and the use of potties etc. should be conducted in the baby changing room. Place nappies, wipes and hand towels in the correct bins provided.
- In case of problems, please talk to duty manager or member of staff.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry at all times.
- Lost property will be kept at Infunity for one calendar month, after this time, lost property will be donated to charity or disposed of.
- If at any point you would like to contact us for feedback, compliments or complaints please email email@example.com. However please do speak to management within Infunity if the matter can be dealt with at Infunity.
- Infunity ‘Rules of Play’ apply at all times during the party in the usual way.
- Party parents/carers please arrive 10 minutes before the start of your party and ask your guests to arrive at the party on time.
- We ask the party organiser to ensure that at least 1 adult for every 6 children remain on the premises.
- Please discuss any party games you wish to play during the party if this is included in your selected party package. If no games are discussed then the party host will play games of their own choosing or none at all.
- If you have your own ideas which you’d like us to incorporate into your party, please just let us know, we’re definitely open to suggestions!
- We need a list of the children attending the party and emergency contact number (if the parent doesn’t remain on site). Confirmation of the number of guests must be made 2 days prior to the party date.
- We recommend that you bring a large bag to store your child’s birthday presents in.
- If any of your party have special dietary requirements, please let us know well in advance of the party. However, Infunity accepts no responsibility for any allergic reaction that may occur as a result.
- Only one child will be admitted per invitation. Unfortunately any siblings accompanying party guests will have to be charged at the normal admission fee and not expected to join the party for food. If they would like to join the party for food then the normal party price will apply.
- Please be aware that all deposits are non-refundable unless cancellation is made 3 weeks before the date of the party. This excludes the Infunity 100 party where the party fee of £100 is non-refundable.
- Payment of the balance will be made on the day of the party. Gold package birthday gift, card and voucher will be given on completion of final payment balance. Infunity will make every effort to contact the party to make payment 24 hours after the party has taken place with the contact details left by the person who made the party booking. Late payments will be outsourced to our credit control company.
- If you have extra items to add to your pre-ordered party bags, please ask for your party bags 15 minutes prior to the end of the party to allow yourself time to fill them.
- And finally…don’t forget the cake! If you would like us to cut and wrap your birthday cake, please bring napkins. Please ensure that your cake will cater for the number of children at your party. Please note we are a nut free site, please ensure that the cake you bring to Infunity does not contain any nuts.
- When your party is finished, please return to reception promptly to sign out to allow the next party to begin promptly.
- Infunity’s membership is issued annually, there is no option for a
- Memberships are not renewed automatically, therefore you will need
to pay for again if your membership expires.
- Annual membership is issued individually to each child with the
option to add additional siblings, it cannot be used by another child.
- Two adults are included within the annual membership.
- Membership holders will still need to book their play sessions on
weekends. This is not necessary during the week; however, we must
note that last entry is 5:15pm Monday-Friday.
- Memberships are strictly non-transferable and/or non-refundable
under any circumstances.
- Membership holders are subject to the same rules of play which
apply to all visitors at the Play Centre. These rules may be subject
to change at any time at the discretion of Infunity.
- Ticketed events are not covered by the annual membership.
- Infunity reserves the right to deny access to the play centre at any
time, meaning that being a member does not guarantee admission if the Play Centre reaches capacity.
- Infunity reserves the right to close the Play Centre at any time
without advance notice.